Personal Data Protection Policy (Singapore)
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws on protecting personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012) that we receive in connection with the use of the Tamizhi Foods
- In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree Tamizhi Foods will put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. Reasonable security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alteration of your personal data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
We will also put in place measures to ensure that any of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that:
(a) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and
(b) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
Errors & Unauthorised Acts
- You must immediately inform Tamizhi Foods if you believe, or have reason to believe:
- There has been any unauthorised Transaction or Payment;
- There has been any unauthorised access to your Account;
- There has been any unauthorised use of Security Codes;
- The confidentiality of your Security Codes has been compromised; or
- There has been an error in your Transaction information/history, or you need more information about a Transaction listed in your Transaction information/history.
Tamizhi Foods reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time as per local laws and regulation changes. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.